Remotes and receivers
With a built-in receiver you can control your roller shutters and screens from a distance.
We have sold many thousands of the Somfy version and now have an alternative that is cheaper and has surprising advantages.
You can read all about it below. If you don't have time to read all the details, here's the summary.
- Much cheaper - 44.95 each incl. VAT, lowest price - 39.95 if you buy 10 at once
- Can also be connected to a solar and solar-wind sensor, which makes it perfect to use in combination with screens and blinds
- Automatic ventilation setting of 20%, easy to call up via remote control
- Within 10 seconds you have linked the transmitter and you can operate your roll-down shutter or screen
- Can be connected to any brand of motor, as long as it is operated with a switch
If you want to operate a roller shutter remotely, but your motor is operated with a switch, you can use the Izymo IO shutter receiver.
You can also remove the switch and only operate it via a remote control or app (via the Tahoma Switch).
This is what we assume in this installation step-by-step plan: You want to use your shutter via an app or a remote control and you no longer need the switch.
Here are the installation instructions to connect your wired roller shutter motor to the Somfy Izymo IO shutter module.
But, If you prefer, you can watch the video as well: