The new Tahoma Switch makes it easier to turn your house into a smart home.
Thanks to the Tahoma Switch, you can control IO, RTS and Zigbee 3.0 devices. This allows you to make your roller blinds, awnings and shutters part of your smart home
- Connect up to 200 IO devices, 50 RTS devices and 50 Zigbee 3.0 devices
- Makes connecting your devices easier than before
- Program and control from the app on your mobile phone, no laptop needed
- Compatible with Apple Homekit, Google Home and Alexa
Somfy's Tahoma has been around for more than 10 years. And the product keeps being improved.
The result of these improvements is the new Tahoma Switch.
The Switch has been redesigned from the ground up and includes the latest technologies.
The most important changes are:
- No more support for RTD and Z-wave
- Now supports Zigbee 3.0
- Fast installation, as it's easier to connect a motor or sensor
- A PC or laptop is no longer needed for programming; this can all be done from the app on your mobile phone
- More convenience, as there's no longer a needed for a wired connection to a router. The Tahoma edge connects to your WIFI network
- Use the 2 buttons on the top of the Tahoma to easily start a scenario
- Control with the app from all your devices
- RTS, IO and Zigbee 3.0 compatible
- Easy to set up time control and scenarios
- Can only be operated via Wifi
- No direct internet connection anymore