Izymo IO receiver for roller shutters
With this built-in receiver you can also operate your roller shutter motors with a switch using an IO remote control, but also via the app (when purchasing the Tahoma)
Note: You do need a separate remote control to set up the built-in receiver.
- Free delivery for orders over €100
- If ordered before 13.00 on a working day, delivered the next working day
- Immediate replacement for defective products under warranty
With this built-in receiver you can also operate your roll-down shutter motors with a switch using an IO remote control or via the app (when purchasing the Tahoma)
The advantages of the IO receiver over the RTS receivers:
- You can get feedback, so you know if the shutter has worked.
- Works on a frequency that is less sensitive to interference.
- System is expandable with a signal amplifier, so that also hard to reach shutters can be operated remotely.
Operate your roller shutter motor (Somfy or other brand) remotely.
- Works with both mechanical and electronic motors up to 80 Nm
- Also works with 3-wire actuators
Control and monitor the current status of the roller shutter with a Somfy remote control, via App or PC (in combination with the Somfy TaHoma Switch).
Combine the roller shutter with TaHoma sensors, such as the smoke detector or motion detector, and the roller shutter can open automatically based on presence.
- Somfy patent: Uses existing power wires to improve wireless range.
- io-homecontrol protocol: safety, performance and feedback.
- Can be placed behind the existing switch for near the shutter.
- Protection against electromagnetic interference from other wires.
- Multiple ways to link the module. TaHoma can easily detect all new receivers simultaneously.
- fits into a flush-mounting box of at least 50 mm depth
- 5 years warranty
- Dimensions : 43 x 43 x 18 mm
Watch the video below how to connect the built-in receiver Izymo IO.
In the video below, the flush-mounting receivers Izymo IO for lighting and roller shutters are further discussed.
Do you want to know which remote control you can use to operate the Izymo IO? Then watch the video below.