Somfy Solarkit | Oximo 40 IO 6Nm
The latest solar kit of motor in IO version! This motor has a tensile force of 6 Nm and has 18 revolutions per minute. The advantage of this kit is that it gives feedback. This means that you always know where your motor stands.
The latest solar kit of motor in IO version! This motor has a tensile force of 6 Nm and has 18 revolutions per minute. The advantage of this kit is that it gives feedback. This means you always know where your motor is.
- Available in: 6 Nm / 18 rpm and 10 Nm / 12 rpm. So if you have several shutters of different sizes together, then one will be rolled in faster than the other.
- Shaft diameter: dhe motor has a diameter of about 35 mm and therefore fits into 40 mm shafts, heb you have a larger shaft diameter, then you need the appropriate adapter set and a conversion kit. This set allows you to motor suitable but for 50 or 60 mm shafts.
- Please also note that if you have a manually operated shutter, you will need a shaft whose seam is on the outside. In shafts with the inwards side, the motor fits poorly. The motor gets scratched when turning and that will void the warranty.
- Controls: For control, basically any IO controller can be used as a control such as the Smoove Origin IO, Situo 1 IO and Situo 5 IO (for multiple shutters or groups).
- Tahoma Switch: With the TaHoma Switch you receive feedback on the exact position of the motor. So you can see in the app whether the roller shutter is open or closed and what the closing percentage is. In addition, you can see how full the battery is and it is possible to program the favorite 'my' position.
- Feedback in app
- solar, thus saving electricity and making installation less difficult when renovating (electrification)
- tensile force maximum 10 Nm
- antenna must be on the outside
- considerable expense per roller shutter