Altus 60 RTS 55/17
This strong tubular motor is suitable for 8K70 shafts and larger.It has 55 Nm tensile force and a rotation speed of 17 revolutions per minute.This motor can be operated wirelessly with all RTS transmitters and time controls as well as with Tahoma.
You can choose from a standard motor or a pre-programmed motor. The advantage of a pre-programmed motor is that you know for sure that the motor works and you only need to adjust the end points. Costs are €9,95 per motor and from 6 motors onwards this is free. Mail us for a quote.Click below if you want a pre-programmed motor.
- Free delivery for orders over €75
- If ordered before 12.00 on a working day, delivered the next working day
- Free returns
- Quick and easy adjustment and control with wireless RTS control point, e.g. Situo RTS remote control.
- Feedback during programming actions (by moving end product).
- Flexible and multifunctional system: simply add, move and remove wireless RTS control points.
- Minimum cabling required with multiple end products, parallel switching therefore no problem.
|Motor speed (rotations per minute)||17|
|Motor cable length||5|