Oximo IO Short AUTO 6/17
This motor is basically the same as the other motors but is especially suitable for small shutters
The motor has a length of only 36.7 cm compared to 60.7 cm on the regular 6/17
In addition, the motor is fully automatically adjusted and not based on the end points as with the regular 6/17.
You can choose from a standard motor or a pre-programmed motor. The big advantage of a pre-programmed motor is that you know for sure that the motor works and you only have to adjust the endpoints. Click here for more information about preprogrammed motors.
The costs for preprogramming are € 9.95. From 6 motors it is free, mail us for a customized quote
Click below if you want to use a pre-programmed motor.
Series Oximo 50 io for roller shutters
This motor is basically the same as the other motors but is especially suitable for small shutters. The motor has only a length of 36.7 cm compared to 60.7 cm for the regular 6/17. In addition, the motor is fully automatically adjusted and not based on the end points as with the regular 6/17.
- Tubular motor 230 V/50 Hz, with built-in high frequency receiver.
- Reception range: 20 meters through 2 concrete walls, can be doubled by means of a repeater.
- Simple wireless adjustment using remote control.
- Possibility to combine with wireless time clock (Impresario Chronis io).
- Automatic intermediate position pre-programmed as standard on the daylight position.
- One Oximo io tube motor can be operated wirelessly with up to 9 pieces of 1-way controllers and an infinite number of 2-way controllers.
- Not applicable with relay boxes, standard switches and standard controls.
- Fits into a pipe with a minimum inner diameter of 47 mm.
- Capacity of final adjustment: 136 revolutions. Operation time limited to 3 min.
- Supplied as standard with a white 3-wire (VVF) cord, length 5 m. Axial and radial cord outlet.
- Not suitable for continuous use.
- Note: Short version for roller shutters from 425 mm by using the short shaft sleeve and carrier.
|Motor speed (rotations per minute)
|Motor cable length