Solus PA 10/12
This wired tube motor has a rotational speed of 12 revolutions per minute.
The tensile force is 10 Nm, or 40 kg with a shaft of 50 mm in diameter.
Note: The cable of this Solus PA 10/12 is fixed to the motor and can not be unclipped.
- Free delivery for orders over €75
- If ordered before 12.00 on a working day, delivered the next working day
- Free returns
Standard basic motor with Somfy quality retention.
- Tubular motor 230 V/50 Hz.
- Adjustment by means of countersunk rotary pins.
- Applicable with relay boxes, standard switches and standard controls.
- Series Solus PA fits into a tube with a minimum inner diameter of 47 mm.
- Capacity of the final adjustment: 29 revolutions (± 8°).
- Supplied as standard with a white 4-core (VVF) cord, length 2.5 m.
- Axial and radial cord outlet.
- Accessories series 50 Hipro tube motors.
- Not suitable for continuous use.
- Attention: The cable of this Solus PA 10/12 is attached to the motor and cannot be unclipped.
|Motor speed (rotations per minute)||12|
|Motor cable length||2,5 meter|