Soliris smoove uno white incl. frame
Automatically sends sunshades up and down based on the measured amount of sunlight and wind speed. To be combined with 1 or via relay boxes more standard Somfy tubular motors or Somfy WT motors.
Automatically sends sunshades up and down based on the measured amount of sunlight and wind speed. Can be combined with 1 or via relay boxes more standard Somfy tubular motors or Somfy WT motors.
- Design control with display, backlighting and touch controls
- Suitable wired sensors:
- Soliris sensor: sun/wind sensor 9101475
- Eolis wind sensor 9101479
- Ondeis rain sensor 9016345
- Suitable io sensor: Sunis WireFree (II) io, 1818285
- Sun function can be switched off permanently (e.g. in winter) or temporarily (6,12 or 18 hours).
- Built-in timer function
- can send the products to a certain position at a fixed time
- to switch the sun function on and off automatically
- to temporarily disable and automatically reactivate the automatic operation
- Also suitable for blinds
- Easy sun limit value setting, 0-60kLux
- Easy wind limit setting, 10-80km/h (2-9Bft)
- Smart electronics ensure optimal delay times.
- This eliminates unnecessary raising and lowering in changeable weather (sun with clouds).
- Can be used with relay boxes for multiple awnings when using standard
- Somfy tubular motors.
- Supplied with a white cover frame as standard
- The data can be quickly loaded or copied using the quick copy tool.
- 2 seconds after exceeding the wind threshold an on command is given.