Kit for 50 mm blinds | 12 V | Tilt only 50 base
The ideal solution for tilting your blinds with 50 mm or wider slats. With the Tilt only kit you can control this automatically.
- Buy 5 for €123.95 each and save 4%
- Free delivery for orders over €75
- If ordered before 12.00 on a working day, delivered the next working day
- Free returns
For venetian blinds with 50 mm or wider slats, there is a motor that can tilt the slats electrically. Ideal for venetian blinds that you always leave down, but where you still want to be able to determine how much light comes in. Or that automatically provide privacy when you turn on the lights inside at night.
The big advantage of this kit is that everything is very easy to build in. Within a few minutes you are ready. Without screws, drills or other awkward things. And you do not need power in the neighborhood. The motor is a 12V motor, which you can connect to a rechargeable li-ion battery and possibly a solar panel . But if you have a socket right at hand you can also run the motor on a Somfy 12V transformer.
For the control you can choose from an ordinary hand or wall transmitter. But also for automatic time control, closing via a sun sensor or even app control.
Combinations are always possible.
Note: suitable for blinds up to 400 cm wide.
Who is this kit suitable for?
The kit for electric blinds is suitable for those who:
- Enough with the automation of the tilting of the slats.
- Want an easy to install solution and do not want to change much to the blind.
- Has a blind with a top frame of 50 mm deep (slats of 50 mm depth).
- Want to work with remote control (RTS), app or a home automation system such as click-on-click-off, Homey or icm with RFXcom.
- Want a kit that is easy to connect to the Somfy TaHoma.
The kit contains all the parts to motorize your blind:
1) The Somfy Tilt only 50 RTS motor, this motor lets you tilt your slats via the remote control or app. The motor works precisely and quietly.
You do not need to pull cables to the motor, because you can just use a rechargeable battery as a power supply.
In fact, the motor is a 12V motor. Other power supply options are a transformer and a solar panel. You can find more info on this in the accessories section.
2) All the adapter pieces you need to properly install the motor
Besides the basic kit, you can also choose the Tilt only 50 complete kit. This includes the tilt 50, the adapter pieces and the rechargeable Li-ion battery.
See the video below for more explanation about the new Tilt only 50 RTS motor