Altus RS 50 IO 30/12
The Somfy Altus RS 50 IO is a motor that can be controlled with IO remote controls.
The Altus RS IO is a reliable IO motor without bells and whistles.
Hence, it is the most attractively priced IO roller shutter motor.
This version has the following features:
- 30 Nm torque makes it suitable for medium-sized shutters.
- The rotation speed is 12 revolutions per minute.
- If you use the Tahoma Switch, you can control the motor via the app and see if the shutter is open or closed.
The Somfy Altus RS 50 IO is an IO motor with integrated receiver for roller shutters and is a perfect replacement for the Altus 30/17 RTS
If you replace your Altus RTS with this motor, you can transfer the adapter set and place the motor in the existing support.
Even the power cable can be used again, so unplug it from the motor and connect it to the new one.
However, you will need a new remote control
You can find one in the "related products".
The big advantage of replacing an RTS motor by its IO successor is that the motor can give feedback.
This allows for better remote assistance in case of problems.
Furthermore, when using the Tahoma Switch you can control the motor via an app - even from your work or vacation address.
With no subscription fees.
- Adapter set and motor mount are not included, but can be ordered as accessories.
- The motor fits in round shafts from 50 mm diameter and 8k50 and larger roller shutter shafts. Choose the right adapter set for the tube you want to use.
- You can control the motor up to a distance of 20 meters through 2 concrete walls with the remote control Is that not enough? Then buy a repeater and you can get to a distance of 40 meters.
- The motor is easy to adjust with an IO remote control (tip: use a 1-way transmitter).
- Alternatively, you can borrow an IO setting tool (Please contact us in advance via email@example.com, and we will explain how that works).
- You can operate an Altus RS IO motor with up to 9 remote controls (1-way). 1-way controls are remote controls like the Smoove and Situo Furthermore, you can use an infinite number of group controls (2-way), such as the Nina IO.
- A favorite automatic intermediate position can be easily set and called up via the "My" button on your remote.
- The motor operates on 230 V/50 Hz.
- The motor cannot be used with relay boxes, standard switches and standard controls. Only with IO.
- The maximum operating time of the motor is 3 minutes, so you can't use it continuously.
- Standard delivered with a white 3-wire (VVF) cable with a length of 5m
- cheapest Somfy IO motor
- feedback on motor status in app when using Tahoma
- no obstacle detection
- slightly slower than other IO motors (12 instead of 17 revolutions per minute)
|Motor speed (rotations per minute)||12|
|Motor cable length||5|