Soliris sun/wind sensor IO
The Soliris io sensor is a combined sun and wind sensor equipped with the io-homecontrol® radio protocol. The sensor also contains a potential free input contact to connect an Ondeis rain sensor.
The sensor needs to be programmed directly on the motor and is not compatible with the 2 way controllers such as TaHoma, Connexoon io and Nina (timer) io.
The setting of the sun and wind thresholds need to be done on the sensor.
- When there is too much sunlight, the screen is automatically lowered
- Wind detection closes the sunshade in case of excessive wind speeds.
- Sun function can be switched off (e.g. in winter)
- Only needs to be connected to the mains.
- Easy to program on the io motor.
- Simple setting of sun and wind limits at the bottom of the sensor.
- Wireless signal transmission, therefore minimum cabling required.
- Attractive design.
- 230 V connection
- 1 sensor can be programmed on multiple io-motors.
- With indicator LEDs showing sunlight and wind threshold.
- 2 seconds after exceeding the wind threshold an up command is given.
- With built-in demo function.
- For rain detection, a rain sensor must be connected to the additional contact. This rain sensor is not supplied as standard.
- The reaction after a signal from the rain sensor can be set via a switch in the Soliris io sensor:
- S = Security = the application is sent to its security position. Awnings are sent up and the slats of a pergola are closed
- C = Comfort = the application is sent down for more consumer comfort. E.g. blinds on a restaurant terrace are lowered
- By default, this switch is in the middle position and the rain function is disabled
- NOTE: Not compatible with the Nina or TaHoma switch.
- Control only to end position
|Handleiding Soliris IO