Orea RTS 20/17
RTS tubular motor especially for cassette awnings (fabric is not visible when the awning is closed).
This motor has a tensile force of 20 Nm and a rotation speed of 17 revolutions per minute
- Quick and easy adjustment and control with the remote control, such as the Situo RTS for example
- Fabric stretch compensation: stretch in the fabric is automatically corrected so that the cassette always closes perfectly.
- Automatic corrections to the set upper end position, based on mechanical stops (for example on the front rail of the cassette).
- Retraction impulse: re-tension the fabric after each downward movement, adjustable using the transmitter.
- Free delivery for orders over €75
- If ordered before 12.00 on a working day, delivered the next working day
- Free returns
- Feedback during programming operations (by moving end product).
- Flexible and multifunctional system: easy addition, relocation and removal of wireless RTS control points.
- Minimum cabling required with multiple end products.
- Recommended RTS controls: Wireless sun and wind automatics Soliris Sensor RTS and Sunis Sensor RTS, Eolis 3D Sensor RTS and TaHoma Connect.
- Complete series of tubular motors, series 50 and 60: 6 Nm up to 120 Nm.
- Quick mounting by unique clip system.
- Only for private use.
|trekkracht motor||24 kg bij een 50 mm buis|
|Motor speed (rotations per minute)||17|
|Lengte motor||605 mm|
|motor vermogen||90 W|
|Werkingstijg motor||3 minuten|
|Max aantal omwentelingen motor||250|
|Motor cable length||5|
|Aantal draden motorkabel||3|